katherine
I've been tagged by fellow etsian Sing Yee at Kawaii~Neh to do this...

• Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
• People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
• Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
• Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they have been tagged and to read your blog

1. I'm an entomologist by trade... I spend lots of time playing in the swamp and looking for little tiny weevils. I collect insects and have a whole set of boxes filled with dead bugs on pins...

2. I have three cats and two dogs, and most days my life is like a circus. There's always one pet getting into something they're not supposed too, especially with my crafting stuff. I have one cat (roxy) in particular who is very into anything shiny and small, one who loves thread (hannah) and the last one (calpernius) who wants to do nothing but find the biggest pile of stuff and push it over so she can sleep there.

3. I don't like ham and didn't eat it for years, even at family functions because my cousin and I would trade... he'd eat my ham and I'd eat his green bean casserole.

4. I pay an outrageous sum of money to get the magazine selvedge by subscription sent from the UK, and I don't feel guilty about it at all because I drool over the magazine.

5. I love perezhilton.com and read it every day regardless of the content, not because I care, just because it gives my brain a break and makes me smile.

6. Stripes make me happy.

7. I wish I were more organized... my life and house are the epitome of chaos.

TAG- other etsians who might just do this are

1. Gemma at Love, Gemma

2. Mosaico

3. Tara at Jewelry by Tara

4. Jen at RedInstead

5. A Rose by Name

6. Amy Keith

7. and anyone else who's like to fill out the survey!
Labels: , , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Sing Yee Says:

    Heh! Wish I have as many cats too! Your description of Calpernius is hilarious! :D Loved reading this. :)