katherine

save gocco
Originally uploaded by pantufla.
I've decided I think I need a gocco. Well, not really like I need, but I want it really badly. So... I've been doing a bit of research. The Goccos of course are no longer being exported to the US, and they're reasonably expensive on ebay. Savegocco.com has hints that a mjor US arts and crafts retailer may be carrying them later this calender year.... but I feel the printing urge NOW.

The B5/B6 seems to be the most common system, and the most common size around. I think I'd like to be able to print a little bit larger than 4x6 ish, but it's all up in the air...

Mini Survey:
Do any of you have one?
What size do you have?
Labels: , , , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Well, to be honest with you I've never even heard of one, so I can't imagine that I need it. But I wish you well in fulfilling your want/need :)