katherine
Since I've linked on the right to the EtsyJournal Project, I figured I'd start by showing you my contribution. I was completely inspired by a fused quilt class I took at the Gulf States Quilting Association Meeting this year with Robbi Eklow called Free Expression Quilting.

So I started with a big roll of wonder-under and fused the blue batiked background into the book and started playing. I have so much fabric that working this way is almost like playing with stickers. Each piece can go anywhere you can iron if you can cut it out.

I was really happy with the result, and love the finished project. I can't wait till all the books are finished and we can get a reproduction! as for right now I'm the last person in my book to have finished (that I know of) so I hope it's moving along...
0 Responses