katherine

Quilting
Originally uploaded by antelucandaisy.
So I should really go to sleep so I can get up early in the morning. It's bound to be a busy crafty day. I need to try and get some quilting done, my bookcase is getting out of control with tops..... hopefully I can double up on some of the smaller ones.... we shall see :) Ameila is out of town in Berlin for a dealer trip- so Linda and I are going to try and get other stuff done around the shop as well. We need to try and assemble the shop-hop sampler quilt (it's going to be made out of the Benartex Metro fabric - you can see an example here)... and I'm hoping to get part of the needle felted table runner finished. There's no way that it will all get done, but you never know.

Oh- and I'm going to skip out and try to go to the departmental crawfish boil for a bit as well!

I'm also making strides to organize my crafting space. I've got cabinets along one wall now with plenty of room (but I haven't had time to fill them yet) and my desk set up with jewelry supplies. I need somewhere to set up my serger and sewing machine, and I need to find a new home for the cat box farther away from where I sit. I bought magazine organizers today at Target and put them up on top of everything, hopefully I don't need more than what I bought, since they were the last ones on the shelf!
0 Responses