katherine
There's been a bunch of discussion lately over on the etsy.com forums (fora?) about the new etsytools.com site.

I for one think it's brilliant. I know that's somewhat of a controversial opinion, but I don't think in any way they tried to mislead people into thinking they were affiliated with the main site itself. Nor do I blame them for not disclosing their identities, as disclosing your primary shop's name could be construed as trying to gain publicity... I think the forum police would have gone after them one way or another.

Check it out- there's a lot of interesting information! Though one thing I'd like to see is a list of the top 100 sellers (of all time) like what the sampler used to do. As well as possibly a list of random sellers, or most recent sales.
Labels: , , | edit post
0 Responses