katherine

Project Runway season 4 winner Christian Siriano launched his collection for BlueFly.com this week and if you blinked, you missed several of the pieces since they're already sold out (including the fierce jacket in the middle above). Yesterday there were 4 pieces available, this morning only two. The two left are the gold skirt and dress with froofy sleeves (and only in sizes 2, 4, and 6!!).

I'm more impressed than I expected to be with the designs and the general wearability of his pieces. I thought the collection was a bit small (only 7 pieces?) but I loved both of the jackets and the gold dress is adorable even though it would look atrocious on me. I was diappointed in the pricing of the line (though the price appears to not have impacted sales- unless there were limited piees available), I'm not entirely sure I consider $500 affordable.

Overall- I like it- hopefully there will be more!
0 Responses