katherine
There are pros and cons to moving your entire house and life.

Pros
1. There's the fact that there's no question that the house you're moving into will actually be clean for a little while
2. You can organize to your little OCD heart's content

Cons
1. You have to move it all.
2. When people help you move, they inevitably think they know how you organize, and you lose things.
3. Your cats are hell bent on massive destruction on their quest to investigate the house.

So- I'm almost done moving, and hopefully this will be the last move for a long time. No bad neighbors (I have yard on both sides), no letting the significant other move in, no landlord selling the house. I'll share some photos a bit later this week!
Labels: , | edit post
3 Responses
  1. DivaDea Says:

    Oh, I hear ya! We moved 4 times in 4 years, and now we're staying put. It's such a relief!


  2. Ivy Arts Says:

    I'll be moving in the next few months and not looking forward to the moving part but will have a great creative space. Those monster dish towels would look good in my new kitchen...