katherine
I just recently discovered leafletter and I may be in love!

If you haven't played with it- it's the neatest little widget program that lets you build brochures (or if you're an etsy fan, something like a cross between the etsymini and the treasury!) So I've been itching to try it out and was inspired today at work. As we drove the fields were filled with dragonflies, and they were swarming and all trying to defend their little space. It was amazing and surreal all at once, and for all I tired to capture it with my camera it wasn't working.

So here's my own little swarm for you!


3 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    thank you for sharing. this is a really great tool.

    btw, you have a great blog.


  2. Terri Says:

    That is really awesome!
    Thanks for the link.


  3. papernclay Says:

    i'm definitely going to try this!!